Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Have I ever mentioned......................

Have I ever mentioned that I offer services? {I am not very good at marketing myself}
 
*Honestly it all goes hand in hand. Everything I do, I do in Adobe Illustrator. I design rubber stamps which satisfies my need for creating my own happy go lucky innocent world.
 
Seeing it come to life on a handmade card is my favorite part of the process.

 
 
*I just recently started selling vectors on Shutterstock, to add a little color to my life.

stock vector : Love Bird
 
 
But where I got all of my practice was turning pixelated images into crisp, clear ones.
 
So these are the things that I love to do!
Design.
Design.
&
Recreate the design.
 
If you have any artwork or logo's that you need cleaned up, please let me know.
I would be so HAPPY to help.