Monday, November 19, 2012

Gratitude.........................

Everyday we MUST remember how blessed & lucky we are. Even the worst days are better than no days lived. Hearing what we hear, seeing what we see, feeling what we feel is our own unique experience. I am truly grateful for everything I have, especially the DREAMS that I am still working toward. The fact that I am still dreaming, let's me know that I am alive.


 “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
Marcel Proust


“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson


“We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.”
John F. Kennedy

“Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet.”
Thich Nhat Hanh


“Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses.”
Alphonse Karr

Deepak Chopra quote