Thursday, February 16, 2012

its a {ME} day

It's Monday, 1:32 PM and I am still in my jammies.

These are my FAVORITE days.

My hair is a wreck, I have black under my eyes from the make up I wore the day before and I don't even care.

if only everyday could be so relaxed.
simple.
easy breezy.
no expectations.
no judgements.
no worries.
no problems.

But its not.
Tomorrow I will shower, get dressed, put on my make-up, brush my hair & put on my happy face to greet customers.

I will hold it together for 8 hours.

I will {hide}
my worries.
my problems.
my fears.
my past.

I think about this a lot when waiting on customer's, we really have no idea what is going on in other people's lives. They have no clue what is going on in mine.
I make sure that I treat everyone with respect and kindness, because a simple smile can make a stranger's day much brighter.

So take a {ME} day for yourself
and then go out into the world with compassion.

(picture from) ayshfi.wordpress.com