Monday, October 25, 2010

I dont know if its me, or me.......

I don't know if its me, or me....... I get creative BLOCKS...........I prefer the days when I get creative BURST...........I dont understand how or why somedays are just creative waste :( On a positive note: I do believe those waves that flood me on certain days are meant to happen, and the days I am not creative belong to days of observing or being inspired by others.
Soooooooooo..........................who or what inspires me? and who inspires you?
Unity Stamp Company (I am so very grateful for them!)
How to Train Your Dragon is my most favorite movie :)
Ani Difranco. The Beatles...
Etsy.com is bursting with talent......Threadless



of course Vincent Van Gogh
"For my part I know nothing with certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream" V.V.G.

No comments: